Top sellers

What Client Says

Очень быстрая доставка, очень низкие цены, удобный сайт, все качественно и хорошо"

Bystrova Elena


Cool shop , good prices, fast delivery, friendly staff"

Jhonny Raider

Project Manager

Cena je nižší než v lékárnách. Rychlé doručení a doručení objednávky. Sortiment."

Eva Kučerova

Stylový manažer

Быстрая доставка. Товар оригинальный, европейского качества"


Nashel tovar, kotoryj dolgo iskal, cena poradovala. Budu zakazyvat' eshhe"


Нашла косметологические препараты, которые долго искала. Доставили быстро, жаль, что посылка не отслеживалась."


Посылку доставили в Саратов через 17 дней. Товаром доволен. "


Like the service and low prices"


Много витаминов по хорошим ценам. Доставка в Одессу - 2 недели."


Mnogo tovarov i medikamentov dlya detey. Dostavka mogla by byt' i pobystreye."


Можно заказать много редких лекарств, доставка быстрая. Буду заказывать и дальше. Спасибо"


Spasibo za bystruyu dostavku, budu zakazyvat eshe, u Vas mnogo vitaminov i dobavok."


Хотелось бы доставку ускорить, а выбор лекарств у вас очень обширный. Спасибо"


Good European pharmacy."


Спасибо за доставку редкого лекарства."

Николай Малай

Посылка шла 18 дней, но упаковано все хорошо, товар оригинальный"


Slim figure

Slim figure


Hair loss

Hair loss

Admin Admin июн 20, 2018 Main 0 Comments

Hair loss is a physiological or pathological process of hair loss.  Pathological hair loss leads to their uniform deterioration, partial or complete absence in limited areas or total alopecia.  The causes of hair loss can be a lack of vitamins and trace elements, side effects of drugs, hormonal and infectious diseases, stress, heredity, improper hair care.  Often, eliminating these causes leads to the restoration of the hairline.

 Each person loses 50 to 100 hairs each day.  Hair lives on the head from 3 to 7 years.  90% of the hair on the head is actively growing, the remaining 10% are at rest.  This phase lasts from 2 to 6 months, after which the hair falls out.  Usually, with age, hair does not become thinner, but sometimes new hair does not grow on the spot of the fallen hair.  This process can begin already in early adulthood.  Hair loss can be caused by various diseases, hormonal imbalance, head trauma or head skin damage, stress or the administration of certain drugs.  Often the hair starts to grow again when eliminating the cause of the fallout.

 Causes of hair loss

 The causes of hair loss and hair loss are different, although as a result of both conditions a person loses a significant amount of hair.

 - the aging process;

 - heredity (bald men and women in the genus);

 - hormonal imbalance (for example, in women after childbirth or during menopause);

 - damage to hair (staining, drying, chemical perm);

 - head injury;

 - damage to the scalp;

 - bacterial and fungal infections, autoimmune diseases;

 - Some medications can cause reversible hair loss (pressure medications, anticoagulants, antidepressants, remedies for arthritis and gout).  Radiation and chemotherapy for oncological diseases in 90% of patients causes hair loss.

 - birth control pills can also cause more intense hair loss during admission.

 - stress: physical, emotional and neuro-psychic.

 Other causes of alopecia include:

 - Thyroid gland diseases;

 - infections, surgical operations, severe fever;

 - systemic lupus erythematosus;

 - fungal infections (dermatomycosis, ringworm);

 - malnutrition;

 - wrong hair (tight braids and tails).

 Diagnosis of hair loss

 Hair loss does not remain unnoticed.  And, if alopecia is observed mainly in men, then problems with hair loss are more often observed in women.  An important difference of alopecia from simple hair loss is that in the latter case, the pathology of the hair follicle is not observed.