Sensory activity BEURER AS 80 BLC / 3 year warranty
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
- Measure your back size â€“ wrap the measuring tape snugly around your ribcage, just under your bust line 1, keeping it horizontal. This will give you your band size.
- Then measure around the fullest part of your bust 2 , again keeping the tape horizontal.
- To determine the size of pants, measure the girth of the waist 3 and hips 4
- The following charts will help you match the designerâ€™s size scheme for this product (indicated in the dropdown) to your usual size
size guide visible to all products
Activity - Did you know that if you walk at least 10,000 steps or do you practice a day (depending on your health, less in the elderly, more in children), do you do something good for your health?
Activity sensor is designed as a motion sensor - Counts the steps and displays your daily dose when walking or running.
Physical activities are all exercises in which energy is consumed. A significant portion includes day-to-day activities such as walking, cycling, walking to stairs and homework.
The Beurer Activity Sensor is a useful device that evaluates and records your daily physical activity in an objective manner.
* watch, electronic sensor activity (pedometer)
* activity sensor continuously monitors physical activity and monitors sleep quality
* automatic daytime activity detection and sleep analysis
* conversion according to Intelligent Technology
* activity tracking: number of steps, distance, calorie consumption , duration of activity, and day-to-day activities
* Sleep monitoring: monitors sleep and sleep duration
* 30 day and 7 night memory
* Charging - USB
* works with your Smartphone
* Bluetooth ® Smart
* Alarm function - Wakes you (but not your partner) vibrating alarm
* OLED display XL
* Li-ion battery