The most effective exercises for pain in the neck and back
8 hours - in the office at the computer, 2 hours - in transport on the way to work and back home, and then sitting in a chair by the TV. When nature designed man, she could not assume that her most successful creation would have to sit so much. The back and the neck are paying for the unmerciful load.
How to relieve pain? Of course, take the appropriate pain reliever and muscle relaxant. And doctors advise to do gymnastics and send the patient to the gym. What movements will help? Exercises are offered by an athlete who regularly performs this gymnastics, because every day he tests his back for strength.
Exercises for neck pain
1. Standing position. Straighten your back. The hand goes around the head and grabs it by the opposite ear. Keep your neck straight. Now lower your head to the side so that your ear touches your shoulder. Press it tightly against your shoulder. And at this moment lift the chin up, lower down, then hold it in the middle. Change your hand - clasp your ear with your other hand. Press your head tightly, touching your ear with your shoulder. And again, raise the chin: up-down-in the middle.
2. Sitting position. Chin pull to the chest. Hands in the lock on the head. Hands act as a sinker. At this point, your task as much as possible to stretch and relax the muscles of the neck - under pressure (under the weight of your hands) they simply stretch. Sit in this position for 10 seconds. Gently lower your arms and gently raise your head.
How to control breathing with these exercises?
It is necessary to concentrate on the moment when you exhale, because the body relaxes at that moment. That is, you lower your head - and at this moment you make the maximum exhalation. If it is difficult for you to exhale at the end point, exhale in motion.
Exercises for back pain
1. The simplest exercise that will bring muscles in tone is to squat. Even if you sit with your heels cut off from the floor, this will already be useful, because the muscles of your back will begin to stretch. The next stage is a complicated version: you drop your heels on the floor. Then you reduce the feet and knees and sit in this position, while the buttocks are drawn to the heels.
You can further complicate the exercise - lower your chin to your chest. The most advanced option is to put your hands in the lock on the back of your head, bring your elbows closer to each other. This way you stretch your back muscles as much as possible.
2. Lie on your back. Hands unfold to the side. Raise the right leg and move it to the left so that both the knee and the hip joint are kept at a 90 degree angle to the left leg. In this position with your knee, tap the floor. The right shoulder can be torn off the floor. Breathed out - touched. Return to the starting position and do the same with the left foot.
3. A variant of the previous exercise - at the moment when you have brought your knee to the floor, put the opposite hand on it. Exhale, relax and, through tension, stretch the muscles of your shoulder and reach your shoulder to the floor.
4. A simple but very effective exercise - the boat. Lie down on your stomach. Stretch arms and legs and lift. Try to keep your arms straight, in front of you, and hold your muscles for a while. You can bend your arms or hold them behind your head. Raise the chest as much as possible, try to be in this position for a minute. Take a few approaches.
The situation is different for athletes and those who are seriously engaged in fitness. As soon as the load decreases, the muscles in the trained person atrophy and start to suffer, which leads to back pain. The only solution to the problem is to return to training. Let not in the same volume, but classes should be daily and with a good load. Training can not be thrown and rely only on medical treatment.
And we must not forget that before any load you need to warm up and warm the muscles. Professional athletes and dancers know that if they hurry up and come out onto the stage without warming up, then at best, the next day, the muscles will react with spasm, at worst - you will get stretches and injuries, even torn ligaments.
To place an order fill out the form and send it by email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The name of the medicine