Heel, NUX VOMICA HOMACCORD, 30 ml
Indications for use
Nux vomika-Gomakkord apply when:
- Violations of the functional capabilities of the gastrointestinal tract, which are caused by hypertonicity of its departments.
- The processes of inflammation in all parts of the digestive system.
- Gastritis, colitis, inflammations of the oral mucosa, duodenitis, dysbiosis, hemorrhoids, spastic constipation, hepatitis, cholecystitis.
- Chronic poisoning with nicotine, alcohol, drugs.
- Cleaning the connective tissue matrix.
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
- Measure your back size â€“ wrap the measuring tape snugly around your ribcage, just under your bust line 1, keeping it horizontal. This will give you your band size.
- Then measure around the fullest part of your bust 2 , again keeping the tape horizontal.
- To determine the size of pants, measure the girth of the waist 3 and hips 4
- The following charts will help you match the designerâ€™s size scheme for this product (indicated in the dropdown) to your usual size
size guide visible to all products
Mode of application
The therapeutic dose of Nux vomica-Homaccord for adults is 30 drops per day. For children who are under 2 years old - 9 drops per day, at the age of 2-6 years - 15 drops. The daily dose of the drug is taken in 3 equal portions per 100 g of water, or under the tongue, diluted in a teaspoon of water. Nux vomica-Gomakkord take no later than 1 h after a meal or 15 minutes before a meal.
Hyperergic (allergic) reactions with individual intolerance to the ingredients Nux vomika-Gomakkord.
Individual intolerance to the components that make up the Nux vomika-Gomakkord.
The consequences of the use of the drug in pregnant women have not been studied. Therefore, it is better to abstain from taking the drug during this period.
In order to detoxify and cleanse the body, Nux vomica-Homaccord is administered as part of a comprehensive homeopathic therapy (Lymphomyosotum, Renel and other drugs).
Cases of overdose Nux vomika-Gomakkord not observed.